An Assuring Force in Motorsport
The Motorsport Insurance Specialists
Why is Slipstream Underwriting leading the way for motorsport insurance?:
- We only focus on motorsport and we’re specialists in our field – so we really know our stuff
- We provide our broker partners with direct access to decision makers – so you can get an answer quickly
- We pride ourselves on timely risk estimation, price quoting, and policy issuance
- We are agile and can adapt to your changing needs – there’s no red tape here
- We are committed to helping our broker partners succeed – after all, what’s good for your business is good for our business
- We enjoy speaking to brokers about motorsports, we’re passionate about it and we’re always ready to take your call
- We know it’s important to look after your customers in the event of a claim – so we provide a bespoke claims service specifically for this sector.
Rest Assured, Motorsport Is Our Profession and Passion
Slipstream Underwriting is spearheaded by Mark Taylor, a motorsport professional with over thirty years’ experience; previously British Rally Championship Manager, MD of UK Rally Limited and several senior roles with established insurance providers. Mark’s passion, tacit knowledge and judgement prove invaluable in creating bespoke insurance schemes for the motorsport industry including specialist motor products and on track insurance for vehicles in competition.
Mark heads up a dedicated team of professionals possessing an affinity with the sport gained through hands-on experience and a shared vision of excellence that is centred around motorsport expertise and exemplary customer service, support, and advocacy. We are focussed on developing strong broker-underwriter relationships, where collaboration and communication is a core value.
Leveraging our comprehensive motorsport specialism and expert underwriters, we are better equipped to help our broking partners secure bespoke, fit-for-purpose solutions for their clients, in addition to providing support, insights and sharing our motorsport knowledge on how to avoid and prevent exposures to brokers and their clients.
Our Financial Strength
Slipstream Underwriting is a part of First Underwriting, which was established in 2018 as a highly specialised and niche underwriting business. Our UK parent company is Kingfisher UK Holdings Limited, who are a UK division of NSM Insurance Group. NSM Insurance Group are the leading specialist insurance provider in the USA, with over 1m clients and over $1bn in premiums.
We have a long-term agreement and partnership with our underwriting partners Accredited Insurance Europe Limited (AIEL).
AIEL are wholly owned by Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. (RQIH); a company domiciled in Bermuda who are listed on the AIM Stock Exchange in London.
A Rated Insurers
- AIEL are rated as A- with a “stable” outlook by A M Best
- AEIL trade through a UK branch which has been approved by the Prudential Regulatory Authority.
- RQIH had cash and investments of $1,716 million at 30 June 2021
- Their underwriting programme is supported by A-rated insurance, provided by some of the largest and most secure insurers and reinsurers in the world
- All policies underwritten by AEIL are backed by the UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We work with specialist insurance brokers who are involved in motorsports. We offer a personal bespoke service and cover that has been designed to meet the specific needs of this sector.
When it comes to the motorsport industry we’re knowledgeable, experienced, and therefore brokers choose to work with us.
If you would like to work with us, please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.